Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meet the dancer: Tsubasa Ogawa


real name ? TSUBASA
nickname ? Tsubie or Subie

broken any bones ? YES, spiral fractured metatarsal 5 on my left foot when I was dancing. I recovered fast and was back on stage in 3 months. also, fractured my nose during rehearsal (i got punched in the face by a male dancer... accidentally). 7 stitches on my forehead, 8 stitches on the back of my head, 8 stitches on my right foot (stepping on a nail on stage while I was dancing...)

Do you believe in...miracles ? YES!

LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? a package of food that my mom sent me from japan.

FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? I would call my mom.

MOST DISLIKED FOOD? EEL....

LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 15 hours at a bar.

FAVORITE MOVIE? Trainspotting and many more...

CAN YOU SING? I sing occasionally... I sing at work, too.

FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Hawaii

If I wasn't a dancer.... I would be working 9-5.

Celebrity Crush... Edward Norton, Scarlett Johansson

What countries have you visited? Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, France, UK.

How many languages do you speak? English, Japanese, Spanish (just a little bit), Tagalog (only bad words)

Where have you lived? Japan, Pittsburgh, Boston, New York

Favorite Food(s)? Korean BBQ(especially Pork belly), Fermented soy beans, fish

One thing I can't live without? My friends who would help me and feed me when I'b broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment