Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ports 1961

I was going through my emails (there's quite a back log - esp. when it comes to subscribed emails) and found out about Ports 1961 clothing brand via a Bloomingdales email. Intrigued by the idea that the designer behind this brand fuses multicultural elements to create clothing that represents the sophisticated global soul. I wrote them a quick message via their website to contact me.


They went to Kyoto to shoot their lookbook last fall for their Spring 2010 collection. Their clothes are drape-y and very textural. I don't think the models used for their Bloomingdales.com showcases the clothing very well. Usually drape-y clothing needs to be tried on and will look good on regular women. The models on their website really wear their line incredibly well. I hope this line does well. I look forward to seeing what else they come out with. Check out their website: https://www.ports1961.com

No comments:

Post a Comment