Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet the dancer: Sheila Klein



real name ? Sheila
nickname ? Shy
hair color ? Blonde

Do you believe in...
miracles ? Absolutely
love at first sight ? if you let yourself feel it...

LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Christmas cookie cutters from my
Grandma...VERY special

ONE FAVORITE SONG? Rehab - Amy Winehouse

FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? Dustin

WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? S'nice

CAN YOU COOK? Yep

FAVORITE MOVIE? Juno

CAN YOU SING? Yep...mom's a voice teacher

FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Colorado

If I wasn't a dancer....I'd get my PhD in clinical psychology
specializing in women's health

Celebrity Doppleganger...Apparently Kelly Pickler (someone once
thought I was her on the subway)

Favorite Food(s)? Sweet potatoes, beets, and apples with peanut butter...heaven

Last book I read? Cunt, by Inga Muscio (every woman should read it!)

Favorite Dancer/Choreographer/Company? Monica Bill Barnes and Co

No comments:

Post a Comment