|L-R: Kim, Me, Rafika in Vienna|
2. Where were you born?
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
3. What is your heritage?
Both of my parents are Indonesian
4. Where have you lived and how long at each place?
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, 0-2 years old (2 years)
Geneva, Switzerland, 2-4 years (2 years, I can't exactly recall because I think
Depok, Indonesia (3, years, junior high school)
6. Where do you consider "home" and why?
The whole world is home for me. It is everywhere and the homes that I have lived in before even though it is unlikely I will ever come back. I feel belongingness not only just one specific country. Since my homes are scattered, I see the world as home for all human beings.
7. Do you have interests in the following: foreign languages, international relations, travelling, international politics, different cultures of the world, etc... Yes/No If so, do you think your background has helped you develop these interests?
I like learning foreign languages and I would love to use my background for a greater impact, although right now, I am still searching that one job that can make me feel fulfilled.
8. What are your thoughts on globalization? Current political situation?
9. How are your thoughts on world affairs different from those around you?
I tend to see it more from an observer, open-minded, global perspective, usually concluding that there needs to be more progress
10. Do you plan on incorporating a large amount of travel with your career?
Yes, would love to.